Every office needs a reliable business VoIP solution. When it comes to hosted communications, our mission is to provide the most effective, affordable, and easy-to-use cloud VoIP solutions for business no matter where you are. Schedule a demo or try us risk-free and find out what our VoIP business solution can do for your company today!
Corporate VoIP Solutions by
Make and receive calls with anyone in the world who has an internet connection or a phone number. Now, you can embed Voice-over-IP (VoIP), PSTN and SIP calling directly into your app, browser or AI chatbots using your preferred programming language. With our easy-to-implement Voice APIs and SDKs, you get to market faster and enjoy a peace of mind with crystal-clear call quality.
Digital Phone Numbers
Get a digital phone number online and start receiving calls in minutes! Digitec makes it easy to buy digital phone lines anywhere you need
International VoIP Calling
Get simple, flexible, and affordable VoIP calling for business that gives you the features and analytics you need to improve your team performance anywhere in the world.
Automatic Call Distribution
Automatic call distribution (ACD) makes it easy to set up automated call routing rules and manage your inbound call distributions from an easy-to-use online interface.
Hosted VoIP Solution
Cloud-hosted service system reside on a third-party cloud service provider (CSP) and require an Internet connection for access. Most cloud-hosted software services include updates, backups, monitoring and upgrades at no additional charge.Yealink works closely with world-leading cloud-hosted VoIP platform providers such as Broadsoft, Metaswitch and Genband. Yealink partners with Internet telephony service providers (ITSP) for reliable end-to-end Hosted VoIP Service Solutions.
Advantages and benefits include:
- Comprehensive functions for hosted PBX, including: forwarding/DND, BLF/SCA, network calls, log/phonebook, network conferencing and more.
- Auto-deployment, plug-and-play. Users benefit from Yealink’s free Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS). After the phone is unpacked and powered on, the phone is redirected to its pre-assigned server for configuration updates. The “zero-touch” Mass Deployment brings benefits far beyond savings in time and money.
- Robust security. Security for IP phones requires special attention because the network interface used by the phone provides an access point to the rest of the network.
Yeastar operates globally through a worldwide network of value-added distributors and resellers. Yeastar solutions has been provided by these partners to over 200,000 customers in more than 100 countries, since 2006. Offering on-premises and cloud PBX System, along with native desktop and mobile Unified Communications applications, Yeastar continues to grow customer base in the SME sectors, especially mid-sized enterprises.
Yeastar understands communication requirements of our customers and the value of a robust, easy-to-own, easy-to-manage, and adaptable UC PBX system cannot be underestimated. That’s why yeastar incorporate quality, features, pricing, and future-proof in our products. We also believe an integrated system that is open and interoperable with various IP phones, SIP trunks, and any SIP-compliant devices best suits the interests of our partners and customers.
We consistently innovate to keep pace with a changing environment and to enable customers success. Our award-winning UC PBX system provides more than a PBX and excels at creating seamless communication experience and enabling a digital workplace. Users can take advantage of the anywhere anytime communication effortlessly, and their co-workers and clients are better connected.
Yealink is a global brand that specializes in video conferencing, voice communications and collaboration solutions with best-in-class quality, innovative technology and user-friendly experience. As one of the best providers in more than 140 countries and regions, Yealink ranks No.1 in the global market share of SIP phone shipments (Global IP Desktop Phone Growth Excellence Leadership Award Report, Frost & Sullivan, 2019).
Yealink was established in 2001. Yealink becomes China’s top SIP phone provider by 2010. In 2015, the video conference phones were released and today they are No.1 in Global Open SIP Desktop Phone Shipments and stand ahead in Video Conference systems.
The products of Yealink have the below features
- Yealink phones are feature rich but also budget conscious so you can afford to mass deploy them.
- Desk phones come in multiple configurations and most include a dual Ethernet port switch.
- Phones are easy to deploy and configure, including mass deployment support, auto firmware upgrade and configuration, and a web interface for local/manual configuration.